Consider sponsoring the 70th Annual Meeting of the Western Section of The Wildlife Society.
Sponsors help us reduce meeting registration fees for our attendees AND fund subsidies for students and early career professionals. Sponsors also help us raise operating capital to promote sustainable management of wildlife resources. Thank you for your consideration!
The Western Section of The Wildlife Society is a non-profit 501(c)3 scientific and educational association dedicated to excellence in wildlife stewardship through science and education. Our mission is to enhance the ability of wildlife professionals and wildlife students to conserve diversity, sustain productivity, and ensure responsible use of wildlife resources and their habitats. The Western Section of The Wildlife Society is composed of over 1,000 wildlife managers, biologists, ecologists, and students from California, Nevada, Hawaii, and Guam all devoted to the sustainable conservation of wildlife in the western United States region.
About the TWS-WS Annual Meeting:
Besides our members, our annual meeting guest list includes a number of academics, consultants, industry representatives, agency personnel, students and legal professionals from all parts of the country that attend due to the quality and variety of wildlife research papers that are presented during the conference.
Key Reasons to Participate in our Annual Meeting:
- Demonstrate your support for wildlife stewardship
- Publicity! Your name will be seen by thousands of individuals and organizations
- Make face-to-face and virtual connections with 650+ wildlife professionals
- Generate new contacts & renewed interest in your organization
- Choose from several levels of sponsorship options ranging from $1,500 to $5,000
- Sponsors participating as Exhibitors will have two booths — a high-profile, centrally located space, adjacent to the refreshment breaks and meeting events AND a virtual booth in the Whova meeting app (live for 3 months following the meeting), which will allow for maximum company and/or product exposure
- Sponsors receive a tax deduction for a portion of their sponsorship to a 501(c)3 organization
- Pledge early to maximize your advertising possibilities!
- Link to Exhibit Hall Details
Thank you for your interest in participating in this event and we hope to see you at the Annual Meeting! Sponsorship and Exhibitor requests must be received by December 31, 2022. You may sign up to become a Sponsor or Exhibitor on our online registration form or by contacting our Meeting Planner at the email address below. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. — Candace Renger, TWS-WS Meeting Planner & Project Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (510) 527-5627
Thank You to our Past TWS-WS Annual Meeting Supporters:
- Alpen Optics
- American Wildlife Enterprises
- Animex Fencing
- Ascent Environmental, Inc.
- CA Dept of Fish and Wildlife
- CA Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- California BLM
- Colibri Ecological Consulting
- Condor Country Consulting, Inc.
- Cordoba Corporation
- Craft and Quail
- DeTect Inc.
- E.I. Medical Imaging
- ECORP Consulting, Inc.
- Electronic Data Solutions
- Environmental Science Associates
- ERTEC Environmental Systems
- Fletcher Conservation Lands
- Friends of Nevada Wilderness
- GEI Consultants, Inc.
- GeoTrak, Inc.
- H.T. Harvey & Associates
- Holohil Systems Ltd.
- Humboldt State Alumni
- ICF International
- Ironwood Consulting, Inc
- Lotek Wireless Inc. / Biotrack / Sirtrack
- McCormick Biological, Inc.
- Mountain Lion Foundation
- National Wildlife Federation
- North Star Science and Technology, LLC
- North State Resources, Inc.
- Owyhee Air Research
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Quad Knopf
- RECON Environmental, Inc.
- Reyes Paintings
- San Diego Zoo Institute for Conservation Research
- Sequoia Ecological Consulting, Inc.
- Shasta-Trinity NF
- Sirtrack Tracking Solutions
- Sonoma County Water Agency
- Sue’s Art
- Swaim Biological, Inc.
- Telemetry Solutions
- The Crustacean Society
- The Great Basin Institute
- The Wildlife Society
- Titley Scientific
- Tomahawk Live Trap Company
- Transcon Environmental, Inc.
- Tulare Basin Wildlife Partners
- TWS-Southern California Chapter
- U.S. Peace Corps
- URS Corporation
- USDA Forest Service
- Westervelt Ecological Services
- Wildlife Consulting & Photo
- WRA, Inc