Exhibitors are guaranteed to have maximum interaction with the estimated 650+ meeting attendees with both in-person and virtual exhibit halls so you may interact with all meeting participants. The Riverside Exhbit Hall will be the the social hub of the meeting! It is the location for three evening receptions, daily morning & afternoon breaks, the TWS-WS Auction & Raffle tables, a cornhole tournament, meeting registration and more. The Exhibit Hall is adjacent to all sessions, meeting rooms and poster displays. We hope you’ll join us.
Exhibit Hall Costs:
- Artist $300
- Nonprofit $600
- Company $1,000
- Electrical connections and/or wired internet connections are available at an additional cost with advance notice.
Exhibit Hall Schedule:
- Tuesday Setup: 1-3pm
- Tuesday OPEN: 3pm-9pm
- Wednesday OPEN: 7:30am-7pm
- Thursday OPEN: 7:30am-9pm
- Friday OPEN: 7:30am-1pm
- Friday Tear-Down: 1pm
Exhibit Hall Details:
- Each Exhibitor receives:
- Two booths — A high traffic table in the centrally located Exhibit Hall PLUS a virtual booth in the Whova App
- An 8’ table with a tablecloth and two chairs
- Also includes one complimentary conference registration for one booth staff
- Listing with logo and contact information in the (1) program booklet, (2) the meeting website, and (3) in the Whova meeting app
- Exposure to 650+ academics, consultants, industry representatives, agency personnel, students and legal professionals from all parts of the country who attend due to the quality and variety of wildlife research papers that are presented during the conference
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 70th Annual Meeting of the Western Section! Ready to sign up? You may sign up on our online meeting registration form, or by contacting our Meeting Planner at the following email or phone number. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. – Candace Renger, firstname.lastname@example.org (510) 527-5627
Exhibit Hall Information:
- Please note that all Sponsor and Exhibitor requests must be received by December 16, 2022. Exhibit space is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. We often sell out early, so don’t delay!
- As in previous years, exhibitors will be asked and encouraged to donate goods or services to our annual raffle and/or silent auction – proceeds fund our student and early career professional programs. This is optional and agreement to do so will not reduce the table registration cost
- If you plan to ship your exhibit materials or merchandise in advance, please contact the conference center to inquire about space restrictions, timing, and charges
- Exhibitors are eligible for the discounted hotel rates that we have arranged for our meeting attendees. Limited rooms are available so be sure to book early!
- Interested in sponsoring the meeting? Sponsors receive many extra benefits! Here is a link to more information on our Sponsorship opportunities: Sponsor Opportunities